Saturday 3 September 2016

Happy Christmas!


 Here's a new card and perfectly timed for Christmas! I would love to be in Bermuda for Christmas - it would be quite strange being somewhere quite warm at Christmas and the New Year compared with a chilly Scotland!
This card is No. 253 in the Yankee Store linen series. I actually have another No. 253 which almost exactly the same apart from the fact it doesn't have the word "Season's"!
I love the artwork on this card, so I just had to post it!
So to anyone who has come across my blog for whatever reason, I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful Christmas postcard from Bermuda! You have a great collections of cards. Thanks for posting them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Brenda! I must get round to posting some more cards soon!

    ReplyDelete